Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 months

Audrey will be 3 months old on Tuesday... Last week I was sorting through clothes she has outgrown and realized how tiny she was. My baby used to fit in newborn sleepers?? How is that possible? We went to the doctor last week and she was already up to 14 pounds! Lately she has been grabbing at everything in sight. She also switched a toy from one hand to the other this week. Right now she is in her jumperoo just bouncing away. I just can't believe my little girl is growing so fast...I'm afraid to close my eyes!! (I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry.)

What else is new... Today we put an offer on the house we want. I am super excited!! We should hear back from the seller's by Monday evening. It is a 3 bedroom ranch with a huge garage. The house also has a den/office and a fireplace in the living room. We absolutely fell in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment