Monday, January 2, 2012

Accountability

Blogging holds me accountable. I always said I don't make new year's resolutions, but who really doesn't start the year off with a clean slate and goals to better themselves? So whether I planned to or not, I did make a few goals for the new year.

For those that don't know, the center I work for now is a Christian learning center. Working for Appletree has brought God back into my life. I am ashamed to admit that for many years I have felt disconnected from my faith but now I am making God a priority and teaching my daughter everything I know while learning more myself. Which brings me to one of my new year's resolutions: complain less, thank more.

Another resolution? BLOG MORE OFTEN! Here's the daily photo blog I have started: http://akkerman366.blogspot.com/
My hope for the daily photo blog is that it will help me slow down and appreciate everything I am blessed with in my life. Too often do I get caught up in the business of housework, school and my job and I forget to stop and appreciate the beauty of my family and everything God has blessed me with.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment