Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Attitude Check

So I had a negative attitude kind of day. And I didn't hide the negative attitude. Not professional at all, not fair to the kiddos and my coworkers, not fair to my family... So I thought it might be good for me to make a list of things positive things that happened today. Here we go..

My beautiful daughter went to the dentist for her first cleaning today. She was nervous, but did amazing! I am so proud of her!
My mom stopped by on her way to the library to grab my overdue books... 15 days overdue.. Thanks Momma!
Audrey ate her ENTIRE dinner!
Scott had the decal I bought him for Christmas put on the back window of his truck today.. which means he likes it! :)
The laundry is all caught up! Woohoo!
My husband is going to Coldstone Creamery as we speak to get me the sundae of my dreams. Love that man!
And Scott is going to do the grocery shopping while I am at work tomorrow so we don't have to go after dinner!
Tomorrow is already Wednesday!
God blessed me with family who loves me even when I am cranky :)

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment